Siemens Acuson S2000 Ultrasound Machineultrasound
The Siemens ACUSON S2000 system delivers extraordinary image quality in both B-mode and color Doppler for unprecedented diagnostic confidence. The S2000 is excellent for breast imaging.
Pinless technology for ease of use and less error when placing the probe into the connector.
Siemens’ unique imaging technologies provide exquisite detail resolution, which enables you to distinguish the most subtle tissue detail and structures.
As the leader in tissue strain, the ACUSON S2000 system features traditional manual compression elasticity.
• Extraordinary detail resolution allows you to distinguish the most subtle tissue detail
• Superb color sensitivity makes it possible to visualize the subtleties of blood flow
• State-of-the-art HD transducers provide more ultrasound information than ever before
• The most comprehensive suite of tissue strain applications available
• eSie Touch elasticity imaging has an extraordinary degree of sensitivity
• Unique, industry-first Virtual Touch applications leverage Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse (ARFI) technology
• Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS) enables you to acquire, analyze and report on full-field breast volumes
• Skeletal Rendering provides never-before-seen detail of the fetal spine and long bones
19″ LCD Monitor on Articulating Arm
1.5TB Hard Drive
Tissue Harmonics THI
Doppler Tissue Imaging
eSie Scan workflow protocols
CW Doppler (option)
3 USB Ports
7CF2 Volume Convex
9EVF4 4D Endocavity for Fetal Echo, Neonatal
10V4 Neonatal Sector
8V3 Pediatric Sector
4V1C Adult Sector
14L5 SP Linear